Thursday 12 April 2012

ATI pick-up lines


Hey girl, would you like to stand under my umbrella?

Hi, I’d like to buy you a drink. Would you prefer milk or water?

Hi, I’ve lost my number, may I have your Dad’s?

I like big vans and I cannot lie, the other fellas can’t deny…

You are so special to me, I wrote your name at the top of my Sermon on the Mount chart poster

Babe, I’m going to need a ladder to climb this wall over the stronghold I just built by looking at you

Will you walk with me as I take seven steps to freedom?

In my minute book, you’re the fold-out

You have such a Godly countenance

Well the Bible says to greet one another with a holy kiss

Would you like to be my accountability partner?

My Mom says you have good birthing hips

God told me you are his will for my life

My Spiritual gift is you

If you liked my Basic, you should see my advanced

I’d let you defraud me any day

I can’t help being grateful for your unchangeable features

Do your feet hurt? Cuz you’ve been running through God’s plans for me all your life

So, do you mostly struggle with Bitterness, Temporal Values or Moral Impurity?

I’ll show you my Faith Journal if you’ll show me yours

May I walk you to your car with the intent of marriage?

Would you like to see my Bill Gothard autographed Bible?

You know, I have a perfect plan for you as a G-I-R-L too

Are you from a first year family?

Would you like to produce the String ensemble I plan on fathering?

I’m looking down at the floor on the outside, but on the inside I’m gazing into your bright eyes

The Lord revealed a rhema to me about you when I was reading Proverbs 31 this morning that I’d like to share with you

Would you like to join me in my prayer closet?

You had me at Sermon on the Mount

Is that your Ministry smile, or are you just happy to see me?

You are my life purpose

Others may, I cannot stop thinking about you

Hi, is your name Grace? Because I have the desire and power to do your will

Babe, I’ve been meditating on you all day

If you were a Character Sketch, you’d be a Fox

I can be your Hero of Faith baby

No comments:

Post a Comment