Thursday 12 April 2012

The new lineup on x-ati TV that will be a blessing to you and your family


Waking Ned Devine for Wisdom Search

Men who stare at Wisdom Booklets

Survivor: Northwoods

Snow White and the Seven Basic Principles

Message in a Bible (How forbidden courtships passed notes)

P.S. I pray for you

Dear John, please don’t tell my dad I wrote you

The Sound of Rock Music

Debt Free Willy

Pineapple Express Story

Cloudy with a Chance of Whole Wheat Bread

Crouching Rebel, Hidden Steve Green CD

12 Angry Men who get over it before the sun goes down

Wag the Dogma

Failure to Launch the 40-year-old virgin

Lie to me again

Clay Potter and the Impurity of Doom

The man who knew too little and taught about it anyway

World’s Deadliest Courtships

He’s just not that into you, a courtship story

My Big Fat ATI Betrothal

27 Modest Dresses

The Notebooks

The Usual Suspects get locked in a prayer room

Bridget Jones Faith Journal

America’s Got Deflected Praise

Lord of the Ring Binder

No Ordinary Fundies

Keeping up with the Duggars

Cheaper by the 2 Dozen

Never Home Alone

Training Center 5-0

Poop Floats

Fasting at Tiffany’s

Oceans 11 Brothers

The Young and Rebellious

The Hitchhikers Guide to Knoxville

A Rebel Runs through it

McKim Possible

Horton hears a Rhema

Harry Potter and the Pearl of Great Price

Willie Gothard and the Chalk-talk factory

Perfect Strangers and yet we still got married

Desperately seeking Susan’s hand in Courtship

Not so Modern Family

Legally Blonde with Soft Curls

Clueless, about life

Around the Training Centers in 80 Days

Whose Rhema is it anyway?

Resident Good is often Enemy of the Best

The Sisterhood of the travelling ankle-length skirts

The 10,000 Commandments

The Proposal, to my Dad

Groundclaiming Day

To kill a mocking fool

My Big Fat Fundy Wedding

30 going on 13

10 Things I Praise about you

Chasing Amy leads to Destruction

The Devil wears Prada so I cannot

True Blood – there’s power in it

Family Fella

Steps to Freedom from American Idols

Everybody Loves Gothard

Seven Non-Optional Principles before Courting my Teenage Daughter

Miss Modesty Pagent

The Sopranos: It will be worth it all

Training Center Musical

Oakbrook 60522

Judging Others

Pilot Families: The Next Generation

Sabrina the Teenage Staff Girl

Walker, Texas Drill Instructor

Married with many children

Eight is not enough

Prayer Closet Break

Desperate Midwives

How I Courted your Mother

Northwoods Exposure (Warning: contains brief scenes involving pants)

Full House (forever)

The Apple Denton gang

The Next Top Virtuous Woman

Extreme Chalk-talk Makeover

Teenage Mutant Mighty Arrows

My Little Phony

5 comments:

  1. My mother (former ATI mom), husband (pilot family) and I all just about Died laughing (hysterically) at these. Thank you Thank you THANK YOU!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hidden Steve Green cd :) Hee Hee! I'll go one 'worse' - hidden KEITH Green CD!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha!! Totally LOL'ing on this one!! Love it!! Made me laugh!

    ReplyDelete